Be Part of the Future of Marketing Promotions – seeking Contact Center Recruiter for YA’s growing Chatham-Kent Contact Center.
YA, the industry market leader in delivering flawless omni-channel marketing promotions for the nation’s most respected brands, is expanding its Chatham-Kent, Ontario, Contact Center as a result of the company’s continued and rapid growth.
Our goal is to hire the most talented people in our industry. We understand that to be an employer of choice, we have to offer a strong company culture; competitive pay and benefits; and an energizing space in which to work. We are making our facility in Chatham-Kent a workplace destination for the best and the brightest. Join YA today!
Performs a wide variety of Human Resources activities with a concentration in providing the highest level of staffing services to YA’s hiring managers and leaders. The person in this role must deliver high quality candidates and promote the YA brand across numerous markets and professional communities. The Recruiter will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with management team, candidates, and the community at-large.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leverage effective online recruiting resources and effectively recruit the very best candidates utilizing Taleo and Oracle system
• Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to contribute to the development of ongoing creative, competitive and cost-effective sourcing strategies
• Composes and submits advertisements to, newspapers, radio, educational institutions, government agencies, online and other sources to attract qualified applicants
• Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as needs dictate
• Maintain regular communication with all candidates in the pipeline
• Ensure an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements for the open position
• Develop a thorough understanding of the department culture and uses that understanding to help candidates fully understand the opportunity
• Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates
• Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
• Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in the recruiting full lifecycle
• Review all submitted resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
• Conduct telephone interviews to further qualify candidates suitability using prescreening questions previously created with the hiring manager
• Extend offers of employment to selected candidates following the suggested CM Offer Guidelines
• Conduct follow-up calls and quality-improvement studies with hiring managers and all interviewed candidates
• Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates
• Review and provide feedback on the hiring manager’s interview performance
• Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities
• Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness
• Assist HR department as needed on projects
• Four year degree in Human Resources or related field
• 3 to 5 years of proven experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in the Contact Center industry
• An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, head-hunting, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
• Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and to interact with all levels of management in a professional manner
• Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required
• Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications Must be internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
• Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented work environment
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and sills required of personnel so classified.
About YA Canada
For 45 years, YA has been a leader in promotional marketing services. We deliver flawless, data-driven, digital, social and mobile promotions, such as rebates and rewards, enter to win, referral and loyalty programs, to the nation’s most respected brands. With deep expertise across multiple industries, our end-to-end management of 3,500+ promotions each year creates tens of millions of consumer interactions annually. We then analyze these interactions to understand the drivers of consumer behavior. This makes us experts at turning even first-time customers into loyal brand advocates who take action, buy more and spread the word.
Apply on line at HR.CK@yaengage.com or submit your resume at 730 Richmond Street in Chatham
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
YA Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, YA Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.