Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor/observe various Client calls handled by Vendor Partners
- Collate, prepare and distribute call monitoring observations outlining areas of strength and areas of opportunity to all applicable teams
- Provide both written and/or verbal “individual rep” constructive coaching feedback to ensure high quality of service and accuracy when necessary
- Schedule and facilitate internal call monitoring sessions with Vendor Partners when necessary
- Participate in Client driven call quality calibration sessions
- Co-facilitate/participate in internal Supervisor call calibration sessions when necessary
- Perform monthly “Supervisor call monitoring” audits to ensure client brand image and process requirements are upheld
- Work on special projects/adhoc support as assigned.
- Continuously seeks to improve work processes and individual performance. Look for ways to be involved in department and company programs and committees. Openly communicate work issues through all internal and external customers.
- Strives for and adheres to all quality issues within the department. Identifies and reports quality issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent with three to five years work experience in a Call Center / Customer Service environment
- Proficient computer skills – specifically Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word with ability to key 40 wpm
- Demonstrated strong time management / organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to analyze results, identify trends and recurring problems and recommend resolutions by performing root cause analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and provide constructive feedback when necessary
- Must be a hands on leader and lead by example by motivating and generating enthusiasm in a fast paced, team oriented work environment
- Able to mediate, respond to and resolve highly sensitive consumer/client issues which could negatively impact the Client or the Consumer
- Able to work efficiently within a variety of situations, accepting to change and new demands effectively
- Ability to operate office equipment such as but not limited to PC, telephone, copiers, printers, fax machines
- Physical and mental job requirements
- Able to sit at a workstation using the telephone and keying for up to 7 hours per day
- Work under time pressures
- Have good finger dexterity, do close work, have good vision, hearing and speaking ability
- Must be able to read, write do basic math, draw conclusions from written or computer generated materials, analyze data or report information,
- Must be punctual and have good attendance in accordance with company policies
- Must be able to follow supervisors or leads directions and read and follow both verbal and written instructions
To Apply to this position click the following link;
For 45 years, YA has been a leader in promotional marketing services. We deliver flawless, data-driven, digital, social and mobile promotions, such as rebates and rewards, enter to win, referral and loyalty programs, to the nation’s most respected brands. With deep expertise across multiple industries, our end-to-end management of 3,500+ promotions each year creates tens of millions of consumer interactions annually. We then analyze these interactions to understand the drivers of consumer behavior. This makes us experts at turning even first-time customers into loyal brand advocates who take action, buy more and spread the word.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
YA Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, YA Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.