The Marketing Manager is responsible for helping develop, plan and execute YA marketing initiatives designed to expose YA services and expertise to new and existing clients helping YA drive top line revenue growth.
- Create marketing and sales presentation materials and reports, proofing for grammar and brand standards compliance, printing and binding as necessary. Keeps library of marketing material current
- Develop and maintain the weekly marketing blog calendar, scheduling staff and resources as needed
- Manage posts to web site for blogs and news releases.
- Organizes and monitors print, video, online and social media clips as necessary
- Manage competitive analysis and keeps it current
- Provides support for maintaining SharePoint
- Gathers inputs for PR releases including product development updates, new hire releases; special interest stories, works with social media consultant regarding communication
- Proofreads copy for blogs, news releases, web site and other sources, as requested.
- Assists with annual client market study process, coordinating with sales team members for initial client invitations, tracking progress, compiling data inputs and dissemination of final reports under the direction of the VP of Marketing
- Assists in dissemination of marketing information, tools and resources to cross functional teams
- Coordinates attendance at trade shows for marketing and sales teams; facilitates social media activation
- Assists with sales team creative needs for YA marketing collateral, coordinating with internal and external resources
- Compile marketing case study reports weekly, coordinating with appropriate sales staff to ensure schedule is maintained and case studies are consistently being developed
- As requested, support development of YA branded marketing collateral with appropriate vendors while meeting budget and deadline needs
- Assists with special projects or activities as necessary to support the marketing, sales or other teams as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, journalism or related field.
- Three to five years experience working with digital/social media, an interactive agency or in a marketing/advertising environment with Fortune 500 clients.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work up and down the organization effectively
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite with emphasis on Word, Power Point and Excel, Google Analytics, and SharePoint
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries with demonstrated experience using social media tools
- Passionate about brands, digital communications and emerging technologies
- Proven ability to identify and resolve business issues
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project and time management skills that demonstrate the ability to manage projects independently from collecting requirements to delivering final output
- Some travel may be necessary
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a client-centric, deadline driven atmosphere
Send resumes to Shannon.Senna@yaengage.com