Position Summary: The Knowledgebase Coordinator plays a key role in the daily administering and maintaining of a successful knowledgebase as part of YA’s online services, including: creating and updating information to the knowledgebase and providing support to the Training Department in gathering new content requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains knowledgebase by reviewing and editing existing knowledgebase information.
- Handles knowledgebase support tickets
- Takes ownership on projects from start to finish; gathers information from Subject Matter Experts (SME), develops content, creates, edits, proofreads, and takes copy to final publication. Identifies trends in knowledge deficiencies.
- Provides assistance and support to the Training Department in developing, writing and editing knowledgebase content and with the creation of materials in Power Point, Word and/or Visio.
- Analyzes content in regards to established standards for structure, order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
- Continuously seeks to improve work processes and individual performance
- Strives for and adheres to all quality issues within the department. Identifies and reports quality issues
- Impact the bottom line – creates reports to measure the effectiveness of content and the knowledgebase, implement knowledge articles and solutions to drive first contact resolution for the Contact Center.
- Generate client versions of knowledgebase for Account Managers
- Working knowledge of Zendesk
Required Skills and Experience
- Work independently and as a team player
- Strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements.
- Proactive in developing trust and professional rapport with employees, team members and clients.
- Self-editor capable of testing and troubleshooting own documentation
- Learn new technologies in a timely manner
- Strong understanding of knowledgebase concepts, HTML and all Microsoft applications
- Familiar with formatting, designing and formatting websites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner with non-technical and technical people.
- Demonstrate leadership skills; be able to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues.
- Excellent time management skills; to keep track of multiple schedules, meetings and initiatives.
- Be creative and resourceful in finding solutions and developing knowledge content to solve problems and customer issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Must pass a background check
Non-essential/Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
- College degree/certification in a relevant field
- Rotational shifts/weekends may be required
The above statements are not intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
To apply directly to this position click the link below and complete the online application process.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
YA Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, YA Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.