Be Part of the Future of Marketing Promotions – seeking Contact Center Director, Workforce for YA’s growing Chatham-Kent Contact Center. This is a temp position that can lead to a permanent position.
YA, the industry market leader in delivering flawless omni-channel marketing promotions for the nation’s most respected brands, is expanding its Chatham-Kent, Ontario, Contact Center as a result of the company’s continued and rapid growth.
Our goal is to hire the most talented people in our industry. We understand that to be an employer of choice, we have to offer a strong company culture; competitive pay and benefits; and an energizing space in which to work. We are making our facility in Chatham-Kent a workplace destination for the best and the brightest. Join YA today!
This position is an external and internal facing role responsible for the forecasting and reporting of staffing impacts that lead to missed SLA. This position forecasts and reports on call volume demand and directs the scheduling of sufficient staff and training for appropriate skills based routing based on historical and anticipated volume across all clients including long-term, medium term, and short term forecasting and scheduling adjustments. Directs the design of automated metric score cards, develops policies that impact work force positively and works with Performance Management to ensure the communication and enforcement of these policies. Analyzes real time and historical Contact Center’s performance and identify opportunities to improve performance. Identifies and manages the communication of real time volume drivers and system outages that impact performance. This position is responsible for developing, implementing and sustaining processes to measure, analyze and manages Contact Center performance and risks and ensuring any gaps/findings are prioritized and mitigated.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviews and manages standards and processes to ensure they meet YA’s expectations. Monitors and analyzes all contact center metrics, to ensure compliance with YA’s standards and communicates results to key stakeholders
• Strives for and adheres to all quality standards expected by YA to meet client service levels. Proactively identifies and reports quality issues to key stakeholders
• Reviews and closely monitors call center volumes and staffing levels to meet all call center standards
• Forecasts call volume demand and other contact demand volume and manages scheduling of sufficiently skilled staff based on historical and anticipated volume across all clients both short-term, medium-term and long-term.
• Schedules agent shifts and communicates shifts to appropriate team members.
Moderates use of Paid Time Off, leaves of absence and communicates serves as liaison to Staff Accountant/HR Assistant regarding appropriate communication of agent use.
• Monitors real time contact volume both call (LiveOps) and email/chat (Instant Service) support and associated service levels and staffing requirements.
• Trends real time call arrival patterns and adjusts staffing accordingly.
• Identify call routing anomalies using real time monitoring applications.
• Analyze real time contact center performance for same day staffing adjustments and call routing re-alignments.
• Builds and maintains Aspect – ZIP Wire Workforce Management System.
• Manages schedules, reports and provides feedback, including appropriate coaching and disciplinary actions
• Ensure that Contact Center is aware of legal requirements and develops processes to meet those requirements
• Able to meet/exceed all the Workforce KPIs
• Identify business optimization opportunities that drive improved utilization and efficiencies
• Manages and coaches a team of direct reports.
• Works closely with our vendor partners to ensure proper coordination between in-house and vendor partners facilities to maximize capacity and lower offshore cost.
• Responsible for training and development of internal and external WFM teams.
Qualifications / Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, finance, general business, accounting or related field. Equivalent work experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
• At least 5 years scheduling experience preferred, 5 plus years managing others and/or experience in Workforce Management
• Analytical skills (Preferred Six Sigma GB or BB Certified) with a Proactive approach to identify, Analyze, Implement and communicate improvement opportunities.
• Knowledge of call center technology is required
• Proactive and transparent communication skills across all levels and stakeholders with Ability to present clear and concise data to Clients and internal executive level
• Demonstrated experience in facilitation and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Requires analytical skills, solid mathematics and problem solving backgrounds, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and Windows operating systems.
• Experience implementing new software / applications useful.
• Solutions-oriented, detail oriented individual who understands how to effectively manage teams
• Leader and a motivator, you won’t do all the work yourself, but you should possess the ability to bring sometimes competing interests together that best serve our purpose, the clients we serve and ultimately their customers.
• Demonstrated strong verbal, written, and presentations skills.
• Proactive working style.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
• Proven ability to multi-task
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
• Detail oriented; accuracy is critical.
• Champions new initiatives and removes barriers; encourages out-of-the-box thinking; acts as a catalyst for change and stimulates others to change.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
About YA Canada
For 45 years, YA has been a leader in promotional marketing services. We deliver flawless, data-driven, digital, social and mobile promotions, such as rebates and rewards, enter to win, referral and loyalty programs, to the nation’s most respected brands. With deep expertise across multiple industries, our end-to-end management of 3,500+ promotions each year creates tens of millions of consumer interactions annually. We then analyze these interactions to understand the drivers of consumer behavior. This makes us experts at turning even first-time customers into loyal brand advocates who take action, buy more and spread the word.
Please send resumes to: HR.CK@yaengage.com
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
YA Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, YA Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.