Be Part of the Future of Marketing Promotions – seeking Contact Centre Associate for YA’s growing Chatham-Kent Contact Center
YA, the industry market leader in delivering flawless omni-channel marketing promotions for the nation’s most respected brands, is expanding its Chatham-Kent, Ontario, Contact Center as a result of the company’s continued and rapid growth.
Our goal is to hire the most talented people in our industry. We understand that to be an employer of choice, we have to offer a strong company culture; competitive pay and benefits; and an energizing space in which to work. We are making our facility in Chatham-Kent a workplace destination for the best and the brightest. Join YA today!
Position Purpose: Responds to escalated consumer/client inquiries by researching and taking appropriate action to reach resolution in a manner that assures consumer and client satisfaction. This is done to assist in the development of strategic client partnerships, mutually profitable management, and client and customer satisfaction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to escalated consumer inquiries. Records information in system database and resolves issues in accordance with client guidelines.
- Must be able to successfully complete the training and the skills verification in three or more basic call work situations and two or more escalated call work situations.
- Able to works on special projects as assigned.
- Continuously seeks to improve work processes and performance. Look for ways to be involved in department, company programs and committees. Openly communicate the work issues through the proper channels.
- Strives for excellence customer service and adheres to all quality issues within the department. Identifies and reports quality issues.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities related to the position, departmental and organization’s objectives.
- High school diploma and work experience in customer service
- Work experience in a call center would be an asset
- Data entry skills, ability to key 40 wpm
- Able to complete successful background check
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex and out of norm customer inquiries
- Proficient in use of CCN and Helios systems and is able to work through most issues independently
- Able to operate various office equipment such as but not limited to telephone, PC, copiers, fax, printers, calculator
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Have attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Physical and mental job requirements:
- Able to sit at a workstation using the telephone and keying for up to 7 hours per day
- Skilled to handle challenging situations (i.e. deadlines and complex customer inquiries)
- Have good finger dexterity, have good vision, listening and communication skills
- Must be able to read, write do basic math, draw conclusions from written or computer generated materials, analyze data or report information,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and team oriented work environment
- Must be punctual and have good attendance in accordance with company policies
- Must be able to follow supervisors, and follow both verbal and written instructions
- Employees are able to move freely during their shift, standing, sitting, basic exercises at their station.
- Ergonomic work stations
About YA For more than 40 years, YA has been a leader in the promotional marketing services space. We deliver flawless digital, social, mobile and traditional promotions such as rebates/rewards, enter to win and loyalty programs for the nation’s most respected brands. Our end-to-end management of 3,500+ promotions that reach tens of millions of consumers annually makes us experts at turning even first-time customers into loyal brand advocates. For more information, visit: www.yaengage.com.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
YA Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, YA Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Please send resumes to: HR.CK@yaengage.com