Position Purpose: Responsible for leading and coaching the Associates
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide client information to Reps.
- Handle escalated calls and complex situations
- Provide coaching and feedback
- Assist supervisors daily
- Ability to cover supervisor shifts/teams for vacations, leaves of absence etc.
- Resolve, track and communicate resolutions to appropriate personnel in regards to consumer/client concerns.
- Maintain client and company projected goals by observing client/queue trends.
- Implement and communicate corporate policies and procedures to team representatives.
- Provide client information to representatives to ensure accurate information is communicated to consumers.
- Encourage, coach and counsel Associates on all aspects of job expectations and their empowerment to perform required duties.
- Monitor Reps quality and accuracy of performance skills and supply feedback.
- Continuously seek to improve work processes and individual performance.
- Complete and distribute closing check list to ensure safety and compliance.
- Preferred 2 Years of Customer Service or related experience.
- Previous leadership experience/position.
- Strong call centre knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to diffuse situations involving irate consumers
- Must be punctual and have excellent attendance.
- Must have good overall performance
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 90 days of experience at YA is preferred
To Apply for this position click the following link;
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
YA Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, YA Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.