Be Part of the Future of Marketing Promotions – seeking a Supervisor for YA’s growing Chatham-Kent Contact Center
YA, the industry market leader in delivering flawless omni-channel marketing promotions for the nation’s most respected brands, is expanding its Chatham-Kent, Ontario, Contact Center as a result of the company’s continued and rapid growth.
Our goal is to hire the most talented people in our industry. We understand that to be an employer of choice, we have to offer a strong company culture; competitive pay and benefits; and an energizing space in which to work. We are making our facility in Chatham-Kent a workplace destination for the best and the brightest. Join YA today!
Position Purpose: This position is a strategic member of the Operations Leadership Team who will collaborate with other team members to create and continue to evolve a positive, change orientated company culture highlighted by team work, development, low turnover and high performance. Coaches, motivates and develops Consumer Affairs staff and oversees the day-to-day operations of the contact centre ensuring programs and staff are maintaining all contact centre standards, expectations, policies, and guidelines.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises client programs by communicating with staff, AM’s, clients and manager about program performance changes and issues. Provides most current information to properly manage the program and ensure standards are being met.
- Ensures service levels and quality standards are met by reviewing reports, monitoring/test call results and feedback from client and/or internal customers and communicates the results
- Assists the management team in establishing clear roles, directions, responsibility and performance requirements and execute incentive programs and promotions to support program goals
- Oversees lead functions and responsibilities, evaluates staff performance by working with their teams & work groups and following up on both client and personnel issues.
- Analyzes trends in regards to call volume, service levels and client standards by reviewing internal reports, having focus sessions with reps, reviewing CA reports, meeting with and receiving feedback from staff.
- Manages real time adherence, and service levels
- Ensures staff levels match call volume forecasts by reviewing headcount reports on a weekly basis and reviewing number of monitorings completed and scores of each.
- Meets with existing and prospective clients and gives contact centre tours and project overviews to clients.
- Oversees any new client promotion set-ups as it relates to the contact centre by reviewing specific client program requirements and develops files staffing and queue assignments and required reports to meet client needs.
- Selects, develops and motivates qualified staff to effectively carry out departmental functions and corporate goals through coaching and counseling of employees, conducting on-time performance appraisals, taking appropriate corrective actions when necessary, and demonstrating appropriate behavior skills and management professionalism
- Continuously seeks to improve work processes and individual performance. Look for ways to be involved in department and company programs and committees. Openly communicate work issues through the proper channels.
- Strives for and adheres to all quality issues within the department. Identifies and reports quality issues.
- Four year degree with two years work experience in a supervisory or leadership capacity
- OR, Five years of leadership experience in a Call Centre environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to collaborate with management to address issues which affect contact centre operations and interact with counterparts to ensure contact centres are sharing best practices
- Able to demonstrate creative problem solving skills, sound judgment, organizational and time management skills and be results orientated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Able to identify trends and recurring problems and suggest resolutions by performing root cause analysis
- Able to mediate, respond to and resolve highly sensitive customer/client issues which could negatively impact the client or customer
- Good leadership skills. Must be a hands on leader and lead by example by motivating and generating enthusiasm in a fast paced, team oriented work environment
- Flexible to work long and irregular hours
- Must have a demonstrated ability to manage change and create a positive work environment and the ability to lead, coach, mentor and develop effective teams
- Must be able to pass a criminal and or credit background check
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to operate office equipment such as but not limited to PC, telephone, copiers, printers, fax, calculator
- Promotes the health and safety policy and other requirements relating to the welfare of the employees and care of equipment
- Physical and mental job requirements
- Sitting up to 5 hours a day and standing up to 2 hours at a time
- Keyboarding up to 4 hours a day with good finger dexterity, do close work have good vision, hearing an speaking ability, read, write, do math, draw conclusions from written or computer generated materials, analyze data or report information, create methodologies for accomplishing a goal, implement recommendations by coordinating persons and/or other resources, develop plans, procedures, goals, strategies or processes based on data analysis or experience, direct activities of other to accomplish a goal. Must be punctual and have good attendance in accordance with company policies
- Must be able to follow management directions and read and follow both verbal and written instructions
- Non-smoking office environment
- Employees are able to move freely during their shift, standing, sitting, basic exercises at their station.
To Apply, click the following link;
For 45 years, YA has been a leader in promotional marketing services. We deliver flawless, data-driven, digital, social and mobile promotions, such as rebates and rewards, enter to win, referral and loyalty programs, to the nation’s most respected brands. With deep expertise across multiple industries, our end-to-end management of 3,500+ promotions each year creates tens of millions of consumer interactions annually. We then analyze these interactions to understand the drivers of consumer behavior. This makes us experts at turning even first-time customers into loyal brand advocates who take action, buy more and spread the word.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
YA Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, YA Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.