Responds to escalated consumer/client inquiries by researching and taking appropriate action to reach resolution in a manner that assures consumer and client satisfaction and provides leadership to work groups. This is done to assist in the development of strategic client partnerships, mutually profitable management, and client and customer satisfaction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responds to escalated consumer inquiries. Records information in system database and resolves issues in accordance with client guidelines.
- Must be able to successfully complete the training, and able to take basic and escalated calls.
- Stays knowledgeable in call center programs by attending client specific training and supervisory training as assigned
- Works closely with supervisors to learn the day to day supervisory roles and responsibilities
- Provides leadership to agents in the absence of the supervisor
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Continuously seeks to improve work processes and individual performance. Look for ways to be involved in department and company programs and committees. Openly communicate work issues through the proper channels.
- Strives for and adheres to all quality issues within the department. Identifies and reports quality issues.
- Assist supervisors as needed
- Approximately 2 hours/day mentor time and for remaining time work as an Associate
- High school diploma and work experience in customer service
- Work experience in a call center would be an asset
- Data entry skills, ability to key 40 wpm
- Able to complete successful background check
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex and out of norm customer inquiries
- Proficient in use of CCN and Helios systems and is able to work through most issues independently
- Able to operate various office equipment such as but not limited to telephone, PC, copiers, fax, printers, calculator
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Have attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Physical and mental job requirements:
- Able to sit at a workstation using the telephone and keying for up to 7 hours per day
- Skilled to handle challenging situations (i.e. deadlines and complex customer inquiries)
- Have good finger dexterity, have good vision, listening and communication skills
- Must be able to read, write do basic math, draw conclusions from written or computer generated materials, analyze data or report information,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and team oriented work environment
- Must be punctual and have good attendance in accordance with company policies
- Must be able to follow supervisors, and follow both verbal and written instructions
- Employees are able to move freely during their shift, standing, sitting, basic exercises at their station.
To Apply please click the following link;
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
YA Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, YA Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.