As a Business Systems Analyst at Young America, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting and innovative solutions. The BA serves as the liaison between YA business units and technology teams to define business system requirements and coordinate small to large sized projects or tasks. The successful candidate will understand and respond to client needs and communicate with excellence and tact, analyze issues and work to solve them.
- Define, articulate and summarize business problem statements and write business requirements.
- Develop UX designs utilizing wire framing techniques.
- Write user stories.
- Create site maps, validating requirements.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives.
- Write and execute UAT test plans including functional and regression testing.
- Peer review documented requirements and test plans.
- Work with project managers, clients and other resources to establish project standards
- Provide end-user training.
- Provide accurate and proactive updates for status of tasks and projects
- BS in Business or IT, preferred; or an equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- 5+ years’ in a BA role with hands on experience working with clients and project managers.
- Proven ability to produce high level functional or operational requirement documentation.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a client-centric, deadline driven atmosphere
- Strong analytic skills with attention to detail and natural curiosity
- Ability to handle confidential data and information
- Client centric work style approach, preferably in an interactive/consulting agency or in a marketing/advertising environment with Fortune 500 clients
- Demonstrated ability to manage client expectations implementing service improvements initiatives and communicating effectively with project teams.
- Demonstrated success in meeting deadlines, setting and managing appropriate expectations.
- Knowledge of process development, with the ability to learn and understand technical concepts in order to interpret, document and formulate procedures.
- Experience working with the development lifecycle and other software development methodologies.
- Experience with integrated system testing, QA and UAT testing.
- Experience writing user stories and using Agile methodologies in a Scrum setting
- Experience and proven ability to shift focus fluently from one area of focus to another as strategy and priorities dictate and remain ultimately accountable for work product while setting clear delivery expectations for team members.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with supporting processes that enable the project team to be proactive in preventing and planning versus reacting to issues.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points in a collaborative atmosphere.
Send resume to Shannon.Senna@yaengage.com