Be Part of the Future of Marketing Promotions – seeking a Trainer for YA’s growing Chatham-Kent Contact Center
YA, the industry market leader in delivering flawless omni-channel marketing promotions for the nation’s most respected brands, is expanding its Chatham-Kent, Ontario, Contact Center as a result of the company’s continued and rapid growth.
Our goal is to hire the most talented people in our industry. We understand that to be an employer of choice, we have to offer a strong company culture; competitive pay and benefits; and an energizing space in which to work. We are making our facility in Chatham-Kent a workplace destination for the best and the brightest. Join YA today!
Position Purpose: To develop, schedule and train employees, perform quality audits, monitor training efficiencies, and produce productivity, attendance and performance reports on trainees.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates training schedule with the hiring and training demands of the facilities.
• Formulates teaching outline and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, conferences, meetings and workshops.
• Selects or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
• Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, refresher training, new hire training etc.
• Test trainees and evaluates effectiveness of training and determines which trainees should be assigned or released
• Monitors and observes methods used by employees for work functions and makes recommendations for improvements
• Assists employees with problems concerning “how to” perform specific tasks and makes suggestions on improving procedures in the facility.
• Continuously seeks to improve work processes and individual performance. Look for ways to be involved in department and company programs and committees.
• Openly communicates work issues through the proper channels.
• Strives for and adheres to all quality standards within the department and identify and report all quality issues
• Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
• Stay abreast of the new learning trends, tools and technology
• Pleasant, dynamic personality with a positive attitude
• Degree or college, certifications, or other professional accredited training
• At least three years of prior training or teaching experience, preferably as a call center trainer or corporate trainer
• Capable of evaluating/identifying problems with performance
• PC experience and proficient with Microsoft Office and in database software
• Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
• Proven ability to master the full training cycle
• Adequate knowledge of learning management software
• Must be able to meet KPIs, specifically QA, and be certified
• Must be proficient in Microsoft applications
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented work environment
• Able to manage multiple tasks, activities and changes
• Good organizational, analytical skills, problem solving and sound decision making skills
• Self-motivated, able to work well with others using good judgment with limited supervision
• Must be punctual and have good attendance in accordance with company policies
• Must be a team player with the ability to work harmoniously with co-workers
• Must be able to follow supervisors directions and read and follow both verbal and written instruction
For 45 years, YA has been a leader in promotional marketing services. We deliver flawless, data-driven, digital, social and mobile promotions, such as rebates and rewards, enter to win, referral and loyalty programs, to the nation’s most respected brands. With deep expertise across multiple industries, our end-to-end management of 3,500+ promotions each year creates tens of millions of consumer interactions annually. We then analyze these interactions to understand the drivers of consumer behavior. This makes us experts at turning even first-time customers into loyal brand advocates who take action, buy more and spread the word.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
YA Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, YA Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.