Technical Support Administrator
As a Technical Support Administrator at YA, you will work closely with the internal customers identifying and resolving software and hardware technical issues. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a client-facing role, troubleshooting complex technical issues. They will have a solid understanding of Windows based software and hardware technologies and are very analytical with problem-solving and conflict resolution skills to help identify, communicate and resolve issues.
• Prioritizes work request and in person requests from users experiencing technical problems
• Identify, diagnose, and resolve computer Windows and Mac software and hardware problems on end-user desktops and laptops
• Communicates solutions to end-users
• Responds to the needs and questions of users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various software programs.
• Assess problem severity and involve appropriate IT staff or provide user training.
• Demonstrates a positive approach to additional tasks on an as-needed basis.
• Maintain positive, professional relationships and use appropriate verbal, nonverbal, and written communication with all individuals.
• Successfully manage multiple time-sensitive priority tasks
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or other related field; or the equivalent amount of hands on experience working in a similar role
• 2+ years working in similar role providing technical support for Windows based software components
• Proficiency in MS Suite, Exchange, and Active Directory
• Experience supporting products with networking components in a Windows environment
• Mac experience a plus
• Network Administration experience a plus
• Proven ability to identify and resolve technical issues
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a client-centric, deadline driven atmosphere
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, self-motivation, optimism, and good-humor
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and sills required of personnel so classified.
About YA Canada
For 45 years, YA has been a leader in promotional marketing services. We deliver flawless, data-driven, digital, social and mobile promotions, such as rebates and rewards, enter to win, referral and loyalty programs, to the nation’s most respected brands. With deep expertise across multiple industries, our end-to-end management of 3,500+ promotions each year creates tens of millions of consumer interactions annually. We then analyze these interactions to understand the drivers of consumer behavior. This makes us experts at turning even first-time customers into loyal brand advocates who take action, buy more and spread the word.
Apply on line at HR.CK@yaengage.com or submit your resume at 730 Richmond Street in Chatham
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
YA Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, YA Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.